Friday, April 3, 2009

Introduction to Doodler Reviews

What can I say? I love books, even ones on business. Whether I read them for additional knowledge or entertainment, I find myself scouring bookstore shelves whenever I have time or money.



I've amassed quite a collection. The problem is that sometime after reading these books, I find myself struggling to remember salient points.

I've heard that writing about something helps you in understanding and remembering it better. So when I was thinking of starting a new blog, I decided to dedicate it to business book reviews. It's my way of organizing my thoughts and impressions about these books. Plus, friends or random visitors thinking of buying these books will have an additional opinion (my humble one) to guide their decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment